With the Australians in town ahead of the 2015 test series, TickTock Games and ChildishThings in conjunction with Kavcom bring you Cricket Captain 2015. This is the complete cricket management experience for all fans of the game.
Available now on Steam
Coming soon to iOS and Android.
Long hailed as the best cricket simulation ever created, this launch includes the following new and improved features:
- Indian Domestic System: play as any one of 27 teams in all three formats.
- Improved Australian Contracts: bidding between states and reserve overseas players.
- Versus International Stats: career stats for each player against each country.
- Enhanced Coaching: new fielding and wicket keeping coaching system.
- Pitch Map and Beehive: additional graphical stats displays, giving you more information than ever on player performances.
- Improved Match Engine: modelling aggression and changes to 1-day and first class games.
- New Stadiums: five Australian and eight English international grounds.
- Classic England v’s Australia Scenarios: six series home or away.
- Improved Fonts and Interface: refreshed interface and sharper graphics on all displays.
- Improved 3D graphics: new rendering and lighting system, including depth of field, shadows and animated crowds.
- Complete Statistical Update: including every current player and new ‘all-time-greats’.
- Sort by Column & Name Search in Player Records and Squad Views: including multiple sorts e.g. batting average and strike rate.
- Save/Load for International Squads: Automatic saving and loading of International Squads for each match type make squad selection seamless.
- 2nd Team Data: separate 3 day, 1 day and 20 over team data to help you choose bespoke teams to best suit the format.
- Batting Aggression Column: Personal and combined views now display batting aggression ratings making decisions even easier.
- Keyboard Control System: including batting keyboard controls.
- Additional Achievements and Leader-Boards.
- Cloud-save: cross platform integration of Dropbox enables you to pick up any save from where you left off on any CC2015 enabled device.
- Stay On-Line: accept on-line challenges while in single player mode.
With you at the helm, this is set to be the most exciting cricket season of the decade!