Team17 and TickTock Games have worked together to bring you Worms World Party. It’s the perfect online gaming experience, on a global scale, with its mixture of globally appealing humour, outrageous entertainment, addictive game-play and myriad of game modes and options.
The very nature of the game means that the game – and all its multiplayer delights can also be enjoyed by a group around a single PC, although nothing beats the delight of despatching a homing missile 14,000 miles across the planet to sink your foes!
- Access the fantastic “Wormpot” which gives you over 1000 different game styles. All modes are available offline, online, or a mixture of both!
- Over 20 Multiplayer missions: players can now team up with a buddy to tackle cooperative missions where working together is the only way to twin. Alternatively, check out the competitive missions and fight in specially prepared scenarios.
- Single player and multiplayer, 2-6 players either local or online.
- It’s a veritable feast with nearly 60 weapons, ranging from the relatively calorie-free bazooka to the full fat concrete Donkey. Oh man!
- If you’re late to the party scene, don’t worry. Our friendly training section will soon have you dancing with the rest of us.
- Shiny 1080p graphics with 60 fps
- Enhanced weapon sound effects
- Cloud Saves
- Full Controller Support
- Steam Leaderboards
- Steam Achievements
Our friends at Funcom have announced the release of LEGO Minifigures Online on mobile. We’re proud to have been part of making this happen and already the critics are calling this a “stellar job”.
“Everything from the cluster of worlds to each individual minifigure is present and accounted for in the portable edition, just as well as on PC. In short, it’s direct port that even manages to feel and look the same as its PC counterpart.”
We’d like to thank all the team at Funcom for making this project so much fun to develop and we look forward to working with them again soon.
The game is fun and rewarding and kid friendly as you’d expect from the LEGO brand, but don’t take our word for it. Go and explore the fun at www.funcom.com/games/lego
LEGO Minifigures Online is available for PC and Mac on www.funcom.com/games/lego as well as Steam (which also offers a Linux version) and includes all content. The iOS and Android versions are available in the App Store and on Google Play respectively which will include the first world. Players on iOS devices can purchase additional worlds right away, while Android users will be able to purchase more worlds later this summer. The game is available in English, German, French and Spanish.
The supported iOS devices are iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. On the Android platform, the game supports a limited selection of Intel x86 based tablets, with more devices planned to be supported during Q3 2015.
We’re at Develop, Brighton on 14th-16th July with TickTock Games. Get in touch if you need a great team for challenging ports and game development. We’re also interested in working with new publishers for our exciting new projects.
With the Australians in town ahead of the 2015 test series, TickTock Games and ChildishThings in conjunction with Kavcom bring you Cricket Captain 2015. This is the complete cricket management experience for all fans of the game.
Available now on Steam
Coming soon to iOS and Android.
Long hailed as the best cricket simulation ever created, this launch includes the following new and improved features:
- Indian Domestic System: play as any one of 27 teams in all three formats.
- Improved Australian Contracts: bidding between states and reserve overseas players.
- Versus International Stats: career stats for each player against each country.
- Enhanced Coaching: new fielding and wicket keeping coaching system.
- Pitch Map and Beehive: additional graphical stats displays, giving you more information than ever on player performances.
- Improved Match Engine: modelling aggression and changes to 1-day and first class games.
- New Stadiums: five Australian and eight English international grounds.
- Classic England v’s Australia Scenarios: six series home or away.
- Improved Fonts and Interface: refreshed interface and sharper graphics on all displays.
- Improved 3D graphics: new rendering and lighting system, including depth of field, shadows and animated crowds.
- Complete Statistical Update: including every current player and new ‘all-time-greats’.
- Sort by Column & Name Search in Player Records and Squad Views: including multiple sorts e.g. batting average and strike rate.
- Save/Load for International Squads: Automatic saving and loading of International Squads for each match type make squad selection seamless.
- 2nd Team Data: separate 3 day, 1 day and 20 over team data to help you choose bespoke teams to best suit the format.
- Batting Aggression Column: Personal and combined views now display batting aggression ratings making decisions even easier.
- Keyboard Control System: including batting keyboard controls.
- Additional Achievements and Leader-Boards.
- Cloud-save: cross platform integration of Dropbox enables you to pick up any save from where you left off on any CC2015 enabled device.
- Stay On-Line: accept on-line challenges while in single player mode.
With you at the helm, this is set to be the most exciting cricket season of the decade!
International Snooker Pro returns bigger and better than ever with enhanced audio and visual features and hundreds of hours of exciting game play. Cue the action at the Windows Phone store.
Offering more grit and grease than the average trucker’s breakfast, Z Steel Soldiers is now out on iOS. Get ready for more rocket fuelled fun – Zod’s on a mission and he ain’t taking no prisoners. Originally published by the Bitmap Brothers, TickTock challenges you to kiss your shiny metal butt goodbye and head to the App Store to grab your copy.
TickTock Games and Double 11 have teamed up to release Frozen Synapse Prime on Android. Take on the role of Tactics, leading a small rebel faction to overthrow a powerful corporation controlling the city of Markov Geist. Control an elite team of futuristic soldiers; from shotgunners and snipers, to grenadiers and machine gunners in the ultimate turn-based strategy game. Reviews say this is an “Amazing strategy game… cannot stop playing this game. Great fun, smooth and easy interface” and “Excellent Strategy Game… super accessible touch controls”.
Get your copy now from the Google Playstore
Let’s Meet at Game Connection, San Francisco!
Happy New Year to everyone – it’s an exciting 2015 ahead. We’re looking to build on our talents and grow the company, continuing to work with our friends in the industry, strengthen relationships and create new bonds. We’ll be at Game Connection, San Francisco in March this year and look forward to meeting familiar and new faces – get in touch if you want to meet the team representatives, Jon and Arden, and we’ll be happy to discuss mutually beneficial opportunities.
From all of us to all of you – a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!