Cricket Captain is back for the 2014 season, with a beautiful new interface, updated 3D graphics engine, and all the attention to detail that you expect from the series. Cricket Captain has been hailed as the best cricket management simulation ever created, and with one of the most exciting cricket seasons for a decade in prospect, it’s about time you took control.
Z: Steel Soldiers is marching on to Android Tegra. Buy it now at http://www.tegrazone.com/games/z2ss.
MegaCom and TransGlobal are on the verge of a peace treaty until Zod and his rag tag army of crazy nut jobs come out shooting and find a lot more than they bargained for.
When you take control of your Steel Soldiers unit, you’d better hit the ground running, as you take some superb war machinery straight into the heat of battle. You can start to build up your forces when this fire fight is over. Right now you’d better just dig in.
Every theatre of the war is intertwined with the non-linear plot, revealing more twists and turns than a roller coaster, this is no ordinary battle, and these are no ordinary troops. They are fearless troops who drink rocket fuel and pick fights with saber-tooth snow slugs just for fun. You’ve never met robots quite this screwed-up before.
- Plays great on NVIDIA SHIELD.
- State of the art full 3D engine that takes advantage of Tegra-powered devices by delivering scalable features such as reflections and particle systems providing intense and rich landscapes.
- 30 missions on six different worlds including desert, forest, volcanic, ice, archipelago and wasteland
- Control air, ground and sea units ranging from WW2 based vehicles through to modern jet fighters and attack helicopters.
Steam is once again hosting the battle between the blues and the reds with the release of Z: Steel Soldiers. Lube up and ship out – this RTS has more grit and grease than a trucker’s breakfast.
Are you a games programmer or a talented graduate!
Looking for an exciting opportunity?
TickTock Games is always on the look out for new talent so if you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, give us a shout. If you’re into graphics, make sure you accompany your application with links to a portfolio. If programming is your thing, send us some samples of your code.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If fanning flames seems a bit tame to you, get ready to throw them instead with the mighty Bruce in Burn Zombie Burn. One of the first games released on the new Amazon Fire TV, get in line for a host of zombie fun, fire and frazzle. Grab your copy from Amazon while they’re hot!
Now with Multiplayer, “Z”, the classic Real Time Strategy Game just got better. Gather your grunts, and get ready for multiplayer warfare. Players on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad can now play “Z” head to head against their GameCenter buddies. Get your hands on the latest update to this classic game by visiting the iTunes store today.
Buy it now.
With 108 bite sized snooker challenges this title is positively packed with gameplay. Jump to the front of the ‘cue’ to be master of over one hundred challenges from the classic single shot to creating the perfect break.
Developed using the International Snooker Pro engine, Challenges retains all the critically acclaimed features of IS Pro including the unrivalled ‘slide to aim, slide to elevate’ control system, real world physics, rules and AI. With stunning visuals, this title simply knocks the ‘chalks’ off the competition.
* 108 challenges split over 12 ‘packs’.
* Famous and Historic moments in world snooker.* Against the Shot Clock.
* Positional Play.* Develop the Reds.
* Trick Shots.* Beat the Match Clock.
* Perfect Breaks.* Practice Routines.
* Snookers.* Shot Counter.
* Shooting Blind.* Single Frame matches.
* Swerve, Stun and Screw Back.
* 147 – the Reds, 147 – the Colours.
* The Perfect Break.* Classic Comebacks.
* 12 venues and 12 Trophies to win; Gold, Silver and Bronze.
* Undo Shot feature allows you to correct that hastily taken shot.
* State of the art visuals and Physics using the International Snooker 2012 engine.
Buy it now on Google Play