TickTock Games is hiring! We are looking for Junior and Mid Level Programmers to join the team. Working on a mixed bag of IP most notably Rogue Trooper Redux on Switch, PS4, XB1 and PC http://roguetrooper.com/. Are you an enthusiastic team player, willing to grow and learn, and ready to tackle exciting challenges? If so we’d like to hear from you. Contact us at email@example.com or catch up with Arden this Thursday at GA-MA-YO 12
Arden, CEO at TickTock Games Ltd will be out and about for this coming Ga-Ma-Yo #12 taking place in Leeds on Thursday 27th April.
Feel free to come over for a chat and check out our latest projects.
TickTock are delighted to announce we are working with Rebellion to bring Rogue Trooper Redux to the current generation PC, PS4, XB1 and Nintendo Switch.
Check out the official press release and trailer.
After a year of growth and forging new relationships with a range of international partners, TickTock is once again heading off to the Golden City – San Francisco.
Arden and Jon, our Producer, will be there between 25th February and 3rd March 2017 – get in touch if you need a great team for challenging ports and game development. We’re also interested in working with new publishers for our exciting new projects.
TTG will be heading up to Leeds tomorrow night for the 11th Ga-Ma-Yo event. #GMY11
We’re always on the look out for new exciting projects to work on, whether they be ports or collaboration on original IP.
Feel free to catch up with Jon Seymour, or go to http://www.ticktockgames.com
Cricket Captain 2016 RELEASED on PC, Mac, iOS and Android.
Key features for 2016 include:
• 79 playable domestic teams: across 5 domestic leagues, including 12 new teams in the New Zealand and South African domestic cricket leagues.
• Day/Night matches: with night-time 3D highlights and match conditions.
• In-Game Help System: help text available with guidance and tips.
• Updated Tournament modes: Updated One Day International and 20 Over World Cup tournaments. Play as any international team that played in the last two World Cups including Afghanistan, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Oman, Scotland or the UAE.
• New 3D lighting system.
• User controlled cameras in 3D highlights: choose between active and user-controlled cameras.
• Improved One Day and T20 match engine: combined with revised player form calculation for One Day and T20 games.
• Updated kits: for International teams, NZ and SA domestic teams.
• Historical scenarios: Classic series between England, Sri Lanka and Pakistan.
• Improved interface.
• New database: with improved player ability ratings.
• New Achievements.
TickTock are in Leeds at Ga-Ma-Yo
A few of us will be shooting up to Leeds on Thursday 21st April for the 10th Ga-Ma-Yo event. #GMY10
One of our Senior Programmers, Martin, will be on the demo floor showing off an exciting new athletics game we’ve been working on.
TickTock Games are on the look-out for talented graduates and experienced C++ programmers (unity and unreal is a bonus) to work on our high profile PC, console and mobile projects.
If you’re an enthusiastic team player, keen to grow and learn, and ready to tackle exciting challenges, we’d like to hear from you.
Come and chat to us at GA-MA-YO 10 , or email jobs@ticktockgames
TickTock are in Leeds at Ga-Ma-Yo
A few of us will be heading up to Leeds tomorrow night for the 9th Ga-Ma-Yo event. #GMY9
Martin will be showing off our Z:Steel Soldiers game – currently out on Steam, iOS, Android and Mac.
We’re always on the look out for new exciting projects to work on, whether they be ports like our recent work on LEGO Minifigures Online, Burn Zombie Burn!, Frozen Synapse Prime and others, or collaboration on original IP – feel free to catch up with Arden or Jonathan at the event to share your ideas.