We’re at Develop, Brighton on 14th-16th July with TickTock Games. Get in touch if you need a great team for challenging ports and game development. We’re also interested in working with new publishers for our exciting new projects.
With the Australians in town ahead of the 2015 test series, TickTock Games and ChildishThings in conjunction with Kavcom bring you Cricket Captain 2015. This is the complete cricket management experience for all fans of the game.
Available now on Steam
Coming soon to iOS and Android.
Long hailed as the best cricket simulation ever created, this launch includes the following new and improved features:
- Indian Domestic System: play as any one of 27 teams in all three formats.
- Improved Australian Contracts: bidding between states and reserve overseas players.
- Versus International Stats: career stats for each player against each country.
- Enhanced Coaching: new fielding and wicket keeping coaching system.
- Pitch Map and Beehive: additional graphical stats displays, giving you more information than ever on player performances.
- Improved Match Engine: modelling aggression and changes to 1-day and first class games.
- New Stadiums: five Australian and eight English international grounds.
- Classic England v’s Australia Scenarios: six series home or away.
- Improved Fonts and Interface: refreshed interface and sharper graphics on all displays.
- Improved 3D graphics: new rendering and lighting system, including depth of field, shadows and animated crowds.
- Complete Statistical Update: including every current player and new ‘all-time-greats’.
- Sort by Column & Name Search in Player Records and Squad Views: including multiple sorts e.g. batting average and strike rate.
- Save/Load for International Squads: Automatic saving and loading of International Squads for each match type make squad selection seamless.
- 2nd Team Data: separate 3 day, 1 day and 20 over team data to help you choose bespoke teams to best suit the format.
- Batting Aggression Column: Personal and combined views now display batting aggression ratings making decisions even easier.
- Keyboard Control System: including batting keyboard controls.
- Additional Achievements and Leader-Boards.
- Cloud-save: cross platform integration of Dropbox enables you to pick up any save from where you left off on any CC2015 enabled device.
- Stay On-Line: accept on-line challenges while in single player mode.
With you at the helm, this is set to be the most exciting cricket season of the decade!
International Snooker Pro returns bigger and better than ever with enhanced audio and visual features and hundreds of hours of exciting game play. Cue the action at the Windows Phone store.
Offering more grit and grease than the average trucker’s breakfast, Z Steel Soldiers is now out on iOS. Get ready for more rocket fuelled fun – Zod’s on a mission and he ain’t taking no prisoners. Originally published by the Bitmap Brothers, TickTock challenges you to kiss your shiny metal butt goodbye and head to the App Store to grab your copy.
TickTock Games and Double 11 have teamed up to release Frozen Synapse Prime on Android. Take on the role of Tactics, leading a small rebel faction to overthrow a powerful corporation controlling the city of Markov Geist. Control an elite team of futuristic soldiers; from shotgunners and snipers, to grenadiers and machine gunners in the ultimate turn-based strategy game. Reviews say this is an “Amazing strategy game… cannot stop playing this game. Great fun, smooth and easy interface” and “Excellent Strategy Game… super accessible touch controls”.
Get your copy now from the Google Playstore
Let’s Meet at Game Connection, San Francisco!
Happy New Year to everyone – it’s an exciting 2015 ahead. We’re looking to build on our talents and grow the company, continuing to work with our friends in the industry, strengthen relationships and create new bonds. We’ll be at Game Connection, San Francisco in March this year and look forward to meeting familiar and new faces – get in touch if you want to meet the team representatives, Jon and Arden, and we’ll be happy to discuss mutually beneficial opportunities.
From all of us to all of you – a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
TickTock Games is proud to be working with our friends at Funcom on the latest minifigures game from LEGO. The game is currently available on PC and Mac in English, French, Spanish and German. The team is driving forward development of the game for release across several different iOS and Android devices, including Fire TV. Check out the website for more details at www.playminifigures.com
Rui Casais, CTO at Funcom says “We have high ambitions for our cross-platform play; we want to make sure people can share the fun no matter what device they are on.”
Paul Kelly, Director at TickTock Games says “We’ve had great fun working with the team at Funcom and we’re looking forward to sharing the fun with all the LEGO fans.”
Share your experience at https://www.facebook.com/ticktockgames and follow us on Twitter @TickTockGames
Cricket Captain is already careering up the charts to become a best-selling knockout for 2014. Out now for Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad), Mac and Kindle Fire, these are fully featured versions, designed for touch control on mobile and tablet devices.
Look out for more updates where we will add further features simultaneously across all platforms at the same time as they are released on PC and Mac (subject to approval times).
Cricket Captain is back for the 2014 season, with a beautiful new interface, updated 3D graphics engine, and all the attention to detail that you expect from the series. Cricket Captain has been hailed as the best cricket management simulation ever created, and with one of the most exciting cricket seasons for a decade in prospect, it’s about time you took control.