Update now available on the iOS App Store
“Z”, the classic Real Time Strategy Game by the Bitmap Brothers remade for iOS.
New features include:
- Fixed iPad 3 bug which was stopping Z loading on some devices.
- Added an Options button to main menu. This will allow you to set the difficulty level, sound on/off and to replay the intro movie
- Reduced loading time, all areas.
- Added Game Centre button on main menu to access achievements screen.
- Fixed Save game bug.
Buy it now on the iOS App Store
Now available on the iOS App Store
The number one cricket management simulator returns, boasting an improved match engine and AI that has made chasing totals more realistic than ever. Those tense final overs are better than they ever have been. Experience the thrill of guiding your team to a dramatic victory.
New features include:
- New Indian twenty over league.
- New format Australian and English twenty over leagues.
- Complete English and Australian domestic systems.
- Updated team kits for all domestic and international teams.
- Save retired player statistics.
- The addition of historical data gives you the chance to compare your players with the greatest cricketers of all time.
Buy it now from the iOS App Store
Now available on Blackberry App World
If you strapped a jet engine to a racing car would you be able to make it jump 100 feet into the air? Possibly. Try this and loads more ridiculous stunts in Top Gear Stunt School.
- 60 unique physics-based stunt challenges to complete, with 20 additional “sandbox” challenges
- Unparalleled level of car customization! Fully customize 9 iconic car types with unlockable upgrades that change how a car drives, like jet engines, monster truck tyres, armour plating or cargo wagons. Over 2 billion different combinations!
- Have the Stig test any car you customize on the official Top Gear Test Track, then race to beat his time.
- Challenge your friends directly to beat your stunt scores and race times with any car you create.
- A wide variety of Game Center and OpenFeint achievements that reward experimentation and driving skill.
Buy it now on the Blackberry App Store.
Now available on Google Play
Everything is in here from the terrific comedy cut scenes to the frantic game play making this the definitive version of Z.
- Z is a real time war game played in a totally free environment.
- A breathtaking race to capture territory and resources. Crush your enemy before they overpower you.
- Over thirty minutes of humourous movie sequences provide intros and outros for each level.
- Movie and in game voiceovers are spoken in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish.
- Z has a conditional music system, which reflects in real time the mood of the battle.
- Z has six types of Robot soldiers each with their own individual personalities. Will they carry out your orders and march into the jaws of hell? Or will they chicken and run?
- Robots perform up to 40 different actions, armed with rifles, machine guns and anti-tank missile launchers.
- Twenty challenging levels set on five planets each with a unique terrain ranging from Arctic waste to lands of fire and lava.
- In game world map and radar which can be displayed at any time.
- Lots of hardware for you and your soldiers to control, ranging from three types of tanks, jeeps, repair vehicles and armoured personnel carriers to field guns and missile launchers.
- Robot leaders provide you with spoken alerts throughout the game.
- Capture and control installations including factories manufacturing robots and vehicles, radar and vehicle repair facilities.
- You choose what kind of robot or vehicle your factories manufacture.
- Z comes with pictorial player guide.
- Scoreloop achievements
Z is… the fastest, funniest, most frantic, feature-packed action-strategy game you’ll play this century.
Buy it now on Google Play.
Featured on Games page of Mac App Store
It seems as though we are causing quite a stir in the world of retro gaming with the release of Z: the Game for the Mac. Apple have now featured the title worldwide on the Games App Store… thanks, guys.
“Best RTS game ever. Score one for the retro gamer.”*****
“This is one of my most famous childhood games.”****
“Brilliant kept just like the original a true classic!” *****
Buy it now from the Mac App Store
Just to let you know, the latest versions of the classic RTS game Z, originally released by the Bitmap Brothers, have been recreated in all their glory for both the Apple Mac and the Blackberry Playbook.
“Fans of this classic strategy title are in for a real treat – everything is in there, from the terrific comedy cutscenes to the frantic multiplayer mode, and with a much friendlier, intuitive interface.”
Tony Kavanagh, Managing Director of Kavcom
“Worth every penny, even if you never played the original (I never did, just loved the bitmap brothers other games) this game rocks! As the game play rises in difficulty and really starts to challenge, victory becomes one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve had in a while. Can highly recommend.”
@#¥&! this is good! by Cameron 6 (Personal User on App Store Review)
“Z is… the fastest, funniest, most frantic, feature-packed action-strategy game you’ll play this century!” Metacritic.com
“It’s totally faithful, and if you’re of a certain age worth it without question for the nostalgia hit and sheer fizz of the nutty robots and explosions.”
Buy it now on the Mac App Store
Buy it now on the Playbook
Now available on the iOS App Store.
Football Director has the depth and authenticity that true football fans expect – a football management game made by passionate football fans – for passionate football fans!
Football Director is a bang-up-to-date football manager simulation for the 2011/2012 season, with 15 international leagues (including four English leagues), live league tables during matches, a balanced player transfer system and huge depth for comprehensive squad-building and tactics.
Football Director Features:
- Up to date club and player data. Containing all 2012 transfers.
- FREE update to 2012/2013 season data in September!!
- Fully localised available in Français, Italiano, Deutsch, & Español.
- 15 International Leagues! 4 English and 2 of each Scottish, French, Italian, German, Dutch and Spanish leagues – your favourite club is in there!
- Realistic player and team names. Customise or or inject further reality into your game with Edit Mode!
- Multiple cup competitions.
- Full control or player tactics and positions. Customise formations, roles, tactics, team and individual player training
- Reliable and dynamic transfer system. Buy, sell and haggle for that star player.
- Pre and post match analysis. View a match in full, at multiple speeds or skip to result only.
- Live fixture updates on match day. Get the low down on who’s where in the live league and score tables.
- Get your Director skills recognised! Over fifteen Game Centre achievements are up for grabs.
Buy it now on the iOS App Store.
TickTock gets all sociable
The happy people at TickTock Towers have been itching to get on Facebook for a while, and now we’re finally there. We’re also tweeting our news #ticktockgames so if you’re looking for the most applicious stuff out there check us out.